- Grew up in my mom's jewelry box, taking apart her vintage necklaces and wire wrapping flower rings for my girlfriends from rainbow colored telephone cables.
- Knew the names of all gems before I started algebra.
- Escaped to the drawing school from the dance class once, but quit trying my hand at arts when my parents almost got a heart attack from that incident.
- Spent school years daydreaming of summer, when I'd go to the Azov sea with the girls of my family to bask under the sun, collect seashells and shop at the most lavish jewelry boutiques I knew.
- Most of my inspiration comes from nature, but I have an edgy side too. I'll keep you posted.